Tuesday 25 March 2014

My Thoughts | No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick

From Top - Bottom: Mischief, Red, Sensuous Rose.


This definitely has to be my new favourite in the lipstick forte. The No7 Stay perfect range has so many colours to choose from and the staying power is exactly that, perfect. 

Now if you have dry lips you may need to prime first because these lipsticks do stick to everything on your lips. If you have a dry patch or a bit of flaky skin it will show up. However, if you prime your lips first then this look is so sheen and it stays in place for hours.

I chose the three above colours because these are the ones I use most. Red; for my nights out or if i'm having a bold lip day where I have done very little with my eyes. Sensuous Rose; is a complete all rounder for me, if I feel I need a bit of colour that goes with everything in my wardrobe, this is the one I will reach for first. Mischief, if I have bold eyes and need a subtle touch of colour this is the perfect colour. It's especially perfect for those lazy days. Promise no one will notice.

Definitely recommend getting one of these lipsticks. Should definitely be in every girls make-up collection.  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig