Tuesday 4 March 2014

My Foundation Dilemma

Recently I've been finding that when I wear make up my nose just can't seem to handle it. No matter how much primer or moisturiser I use underneath the second I lather my face with foundation it goes flakey and cracked. I was sure it was just because my nose was dehydrated, but nowadays I;m drinking 1.5 litres of water a day and I moisturise day and night, so surely that should have worked right? Wrong! It still does it and I have no Idea why. It must be the foundations I've been using.


Here are the ones I used to use:


Now I haven't used the Clinique one yet so I can't comment on that but my Rimmel BB cream just does nothing for me an Bourjois Happy Light feels a bit like a film over my face and make my nose flakey.


Bourjois Healthy Mix is a foundation I see raved about all the time, and though it is nice, it doesn't give me the coverage I need when I have a flakey nose with it. 



I went a bit crazy in Boot's on a hunt for a foundation that will work for my skin and this is what I came out with, (Their not all new):


I'm hoping that at least one of these will work how I want them too!
These three will probably be the closest colour to my skin tone, (I swear I must have white skin or something!!)




Let me know if there are any you use that you think I should try!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig