Thursday 27 March 2014

Favourites | March 2014




Matalan Candle, Mango & Manderin: This is literally the most incredible smelling candle you will ever encounter. I decided I wanted a more spring scent to liven up my room as I am currently re-arranging it!

Birchbox Beauty Protector: I love to use this when using heat on my hair. The formula isn't sticky, as long as you don't use to much and leave my hair feeling silky smooth even after being styled with heat. My slit ends have also been a lot better while using this product. Will definitely be re-purchasing once I run out. 

Birchbox Morton Brown Rhubarb and Rose Hand Cream: THIS! I have finally found (been given) a hand cream that not only smells amazing, but isn't sticky and dried quickly! I have been building, as i said, my new furniture for my room which has really dried out my hands but this little beauty is such a saviour.

Christina Aguilera Perfume: As I have recently started a new job I felt I needed a more grown up smell. This is the perfect blend of musky scents that makes me feel a little older and more mature even though everyone knows I'm still a child at heart.

Bourjois Smokey Eye Trio: Use this everyday for my eyes. Its such a beautiful subtle pop of colour.

Smashbox Photo Ready Primer: FINALLY! Something that works for my nose, hurrah!

Collection NO Clumps Mascara: The collection rage of mascaras has to be my favourite for a budget buy. I use these everyday, they are awesome and although "No Clumps" is a huge statement, it works.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig