Sunday 16 March 2014

The Weekly Update #11


Percy Pigs | Bought myself a new wardrobe | I literally love the sheep in these packets


Birchbox arrived this week | got given this little beauty in work | weekend box for my niece and nephew arrived 


Played Risk | Beautiful blue skye this weekend | took a walk along the pier and took this as the tide came in


Must Watch of the Week: Bones. If you haven't seen it go and watch it. 

Product of the Week: theBalm blusher, Down Boy. 

Youtube Video of the Week: No Words. Just click here: click me to see
Naughty Thing of the Week: Made the decision to do more exercise, havent done any at all.

Song of the Week: Nasty - Pixie Lott. 

Food this Week: Dad made me an incredible pork roast dinner.  

Wishing For: Ideas, I am suffering from writers block. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig