Tuesday 18 March 2014

BirchBox | March

First Look -



Contents -

Benefit Stay Don't Stray, £20.50. An eye primer you can count on! Ensure eyeshadow and conceler stays put from AM - PM. 
Going to take a lot to compete with my Smashbox eye primer but I have faith in this!

Korres Citrus Body Milk, £9.50. This hydrating lotion not only smells delish, it does your skin good too, thanks to almond oil and shea butter. 
Hmm, not sure about this one. Citrus smell are the best but I can't do sticky, hope this isn't one of them!

Candy Rock - No words needed. Yum!

Molton Brown Rhubarb and Rose Replenishing Hand Cream, £10. A fast-absorbing, repairing and deeply nourishing lotion to leave hands delectably soft and smelling sweet. 
This smells incredible! I love it. Also had a cheeky try and this definitely does exactly what it says.

English Laundry No.7 For Her, £47. Top notes of pear and jasmine blend with gardenia, vanilla and sandalwood in this delightful scent.
Honestly not a fan but I'm sure it'll grow on me.

Dr. Brandt Pores no More Refiner, £39. A favourite of photo ready celebs, this sheer formula minimises pores and absorbs excess oils. 
Excited to see if this can sort out my nose!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig