Tuesday 11 March 2014

Mini Boots Haul




So once again I have fallen victim to a shop we all love; Boots. Originally I went in just to return an item that I hadn't used and to pick up some eyeshadow for the wedding I was attending, and ended up coming home with all of this!

It is ALL drugstore, no big purchases were made in this attempt, my purse isn't hurt too badly but I have to say I am very impressed with what I have tried out so far.

Collection: I got the No Clumps mascara as I use the Super Size one in my everyday make up and thought I would mix it up. This is brilliant, and does exactly what it says! No clumps at all. For a super sized look use both of them together! I also got two eyeshadow pencils, I am yet to try these so need to get cracking with some experimenting!

Revlon: I bought the colour stay conceler as I had recently purchased the foundation, thought as I needed a new conceler may as well try out this bad boy along with it. Will let you all know how this turns out!

Bourjois: Ah, the item I actually want into buy. I love these smokey eye pallets, they do them is so many different colours and you can make so many different looks with them! Especially if you have a few of these palettes (Can I call them pallets?). I used the whole of this one for my wedding reception male up look. Loved it!

Simple: So not make up but I recently had reflexology done and was given some advice for my dry skin. They told me to try glycerin, well this has it in it so let's see if the myth around this actually works shall we?

So that's the delights of my spending habits today. Hope you enjoyed. What have you bought recently?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig