Thursday 6 March 2014

Dress Code: Interview

As my first outfit post I am a little scared about what you'll all think as honestly, I have no idea what I am doing with them! But I like to see what other people are wearing and get ideas for myself so I thought I may as well share my fashion tastes as well. 

I thought I would start things off with what I wore to my most recent Interview. Now we all know you need to look professional and ready to work but sometimes it's nice to don a bit of smart casual that is more smart than casual. Which alas lead me to this look:


It's very simple, and all from the same place. I'm going to try and go clothes shopping once I land myself a full time job and hopefully end up shopping in a few more places, but with my current budget New Look is my best friend when it comes to clothes. 

I am wearing a simple black body con skirt with tights and a thin basic tee underneath my royal blue (or tori blue as it has also been called) chiffon shirt. 
These two together topped with a jacket for that all important look makes the perfect interview wear.

What do you wear when going to interviews? Do you have a set outfit? Let me know!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig