Friday 21 March 2014

What's in my Bag | Phantom Trip

Whats In My Bag:
So still haven't sorted out my bedroom which means I don't have a space to actually take pictures in yet. Be patient! Will be better soon.
However, this week I visited London for the first time with my friend and went to watch Phantom Of The Opera, (which was incredible) and I thought I would try my hand at a "What's In My Bag". 

Hope you Enjoy.







The Trip: 

My Face for the day! Took me ages to decide what eye shadow to use but I finally settled on Estee Lauder Raisins. 




 So many pigs to choose! I literally had to stop myself buying them all.



 Took a little trip around the National Gallery. Not sure what most of the pictures are about though...




Do not understand why there is a blue chicken... Do you?

Literally look at how close I was to the stage. Loved this so much! Need to see it again. 

Well hope you enjoyed coming on this little trip. Let me know if you've seen the Phantom!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig