Thursday 13 March 2014

My Thoughts | Throne of Glass - Sarah J Maas



Do you love fantasy novels that grip your attention and keep you sucked in? Then this is the book for you. If you like the Hunger Games and Divergent, then get your hands on a copy of this book, it's literally incredible. I read it in about 5 hours, I just couldn't put it down. 

It has everything I want in a book, fantasy creatures, magic, a kingdom in peril an a brilliant love story. Celaena is an 18 year old assassin who got caught and ended up in what I would call a concentration camp meets jail. She is given a choice by the Prince to fight for him and win her freedom or stay in jail and die. 

Throughout her time in the palace she meets lots of people, other contenders and her protector, The Captain. She fights her way through the tests and makes friends, meets ghosts and fights other worldly beings until she become the victor. 

This book is so expertly written I am waiting in anticipation to read the next two! Let me know if you've read this and what you think. I didn't want to give too much away so go read this!

Enjoy,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig