Friday 27 February 2015

Monthly Favourites | February 2015


How crazy is it that it's about to be march soon?! I mean where has this month gone? I've settled into my new job very well, created a "writing afternoon" to which I have stuck to since January (Go Me). Had a wonderful weekend in London - blog posts coming soon!

Now it's time to share with you guys some of my favourite things that have graced me during this month. 



There isn't a lot this month as honestly I have been incredibly busy trying to keep to my schedule and I also went away. 


Selfie Stick: SUCH AN AMAZING IDEA! Honestly the best invention to allow better pictures ever. Now I don't have to have half of my face out of the picture while with my friends. 


Pepto Bismol - Probably my new favourite thing for bed tums. Minty Fresh and takes away everything. 


Bourjois Eyeshadow - Amazing quality, gorgeous pigmentation and the perfect day to night looks all at the same time. No7 Eyepencil - trying to find a nice shade for my odd coloured brows was hard but popping this little beauty into the front part brings them to life a little without making them too drawn on. 


Bella Bracelet - a gift from mothers Cruise. Love swapping my pandora for this on nights out so I still have a charm bracelet as well as not being too heavy. 

What have you been loving this month?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig