Thursday 19 February 2015

Book Review | The Assassins Curse by Cassandra Rose Clark


In my room there is a list of books that I need to read, and an entire shelf full of new books. (Haul coming soon). I became interested in this book because I have a small obsession with pirates and then when you throw in magic and ninja's you capture my heart. 

The main character Ananna is the perfect child, teen, and pirate. She's feisty, emotional and so girlie yet a perfectly awesome pirate with her fighting skills. She is a character I fell in love with from the first page. 

In the first chapter so much happens and from then on the book is fast paced, action packed but still has a way of keeping you gripped to the story. I tried very hard not to put the book down but alas when you're working and your lunch break is over its time to stop reading. 


She runs away from her family, clan and heritage after realising she doesn't want to get married and ends up in the desert. The chief of the opposing clan she was going to marry into doesn't take this lightly and sends the assassins after her to either bring her back or kill her. 

After finding somewhere to sell her dress, she meets a lady in the shop who gives her a spell to use on the assassin when he comes for her, but what Ananna doesn't know is the lady is trying to catch the Assassin. When Naji finally attacks her she saves his life from a serpent and they end up being cursed to each other. 

There is nothing I dislike about this book and I cannot wait to read the next one. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig