Monday 16 February 2015

Under Inspection | Loreal Super Liner for Hazel Eyes


Last week I wrote about the Mascara in last weeks Under Inspection and this week I am writing about the eyeliner. This collection also has products for Blue and Green eyes too! My eyes, however, are a mix between all the colours so I figures Hazel would be a safe bet for me and I was right.

I am not the best person when it comes to eyeliner, for some reason cat-flicks and straight lines are not my forte. I was never meant to be an artist, thats for sure, but the applicator on this product makes it easy to apply even for novices. 


As you can see in the above picture the applicator is not like normal liquid eyeliners. It's more foam like and very flexible. It glides on perfectly over eyeshadow and primer. Although I haven't manage to master the cat-flick with this I can apply eyeliner in a straight line with no mess.


It's slightly purple and metallic but thats one of the things I like about it. Different eyeliners that compliment eyes and shadows are something I love, especially as I don't wear them all the time its nice to be able to add a little extra to my eyes. 

Have you tried this eyeliner?

Let me know your thoughts in the comments
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig