Monday 23 February 2015

Under Inspection | Bourjois Quads


So when I said I was late to the party with these, I also meant I have had them for a whole and tried them. I like to have things done in advance. I have used these palettes and some of them are perfect for everyday and some are for use when you have colours to go with them (yes I meant the purple and green ones). 

 The consistency of Bourjois Eyeshadows are the best ones in the drugstores market. They are perfect for blending and super pigmented. These quads also create the perfect day to night transition with the glitter shadow to add a little sparkle for an evening look. 









I would definitely recommend these shadows for anyone who likes the play with eyeshadows. They work with most brushes, expensive or cheap, and because they are easily buildable you can have a subtle touch of colour or a dramatic look. 

Have you used these? Let me know your thoughts!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig