Tuesday 23 September 2014

Skincare | Day Time Products


I see a lot of skincare videos and posts, but because I think I sound like a man with the flu on recordings and don't have the money to purchase the good stuff - I am doing my daily skincare products in blog post format.






No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream for normal to dry skin, SPF 15, Hypoallergenic. This is one of my favourite creams to use on my face for the day. Along with the SPF for protection from the sun it's hypoallergenic which means my sensitive skin doesn't freak out at the alien substance on my skin and it soaks it up quickly so that no residue is left on my face. Perfect.



Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream. I received this in one of my Birchboxes and I am really loving it, even with the fruity scent. However, I am yet to find something to help my dark under eye areas. 


Clinique Redness Solution - the salvation for my red nose and cheeks. No more Rudolph for me!


Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. I wouldn't be able to wear make up without this product. It is literally the only thing that works at controlling the grease and flakiness of my nose. I love it. 


Clinique SuperPrimer. Well you have to prime the rest of your face too right? 

Then to finish off I clean my hands with Carex Moisture Plus hand gel before starting on with my foundation.

So there's what I use in the morning on a daily basis - even if I don't put on make up.

What things do you use?

Let me know!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig