Tuesday 5 August 2014

MEGA Book Haul





Recently I've been reading a lot, even contemplating starting book tube - let me know what you think - and so I bought myself some books. However, as you can see from above, I seem to have gone a little overboard. 


These are all the books I have bought in the last two months. I'd list them all but I don't think you'd appreciate a list of 27 books! *insert monkey face*. 

I am really looking forward to reading all of these, especially Across The Universe as I have heard tons of good things about it. 

If you leave a comment, don't tell me how badly I need to read the Fault In Our Stars, I already know I am WAY behind the band wagon with this one, it's on my to do list, be patient.

Are you an avid reader?

Got any books you think I should read?

Let me know if you want reviews of individual books,


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig