Wednesday 8 April 2015

Five Things I Shouldn't Like But Do


We all have guilty pleasures in life. Things we wouldn't boast about to the world but we enjoy in secret. We like to indulge in them and that is a really good thing.

Retail Therapy. Now I am pretty certain almost every girl on the planet has done this at some point in their lives and I have to stop myself pretty much every week. After a long stressful day at work there is nothing better than perusing the internet shops and spending a little dosh.

Sweet Tooth. While we all get a craving now and then my sweet tooth goes way beyond that. I like the fact I have an entire drawer in my bedroom full of sweets and chocolate that I take far too much pleasure in emptying and refilling.

Irish Accents. I don't know why or how but people with a good Irish accent make me melt every time.   The sounds are like music to my ears and I could literally listen to them all day.

People Watching. People are interesting creatures and watching them do silly things is rather interesting. Sometimes they're drunk and humorous, others they're normal but enthralling. 

Taylor Swift. This video all day everyday. I die every time. 



What are yours? Let me know!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig