Monday 13 April 2015

Under Inspection | Soap & Glory Bronzer


Being a make-up novice bronzer was always something I would hear about and wonder "how do I use that?" Being a pale girl makes it exceptionally hard to find one that doesn't make me look like I've smeared mud all over my face or been a little too happy with the fake tan. 

Starting off with the bad, I didn't like how the embossed SG symbol was covered in pink glitter, thats not something I want to put on my face as it is just a little to much for me. Scraping it off made me feel bad because I thought it might have actually looked pretty, but as I'm not an artist when it comes to make up - I'll leave that to the professionals. 




As you can see from the above picture, neither side of the bronzer is very dark when used correctly which means for my pasty skin this is perfect. It allows me to give myself a light glow, and contour without looking like I've joined the Umpa Lumpas. 

The pigmentation and quality of this product is beyond what little words I could use to describe it and the bending ability is also pretty much perfect. Although I don't use bronzer everyday, this is the one I reach for when I want it. 

Have you used this bronzer?
Let me know down below in the comments!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig