Monday 29 June 2015

Book Haul | 9 Books


Since starting my new job there hasn't really been much time to do anything. I get up at 5:40, I leave by 7 and I work from 7:30 till 5:30, then depending on the day I either get home around 7 or 8:30, it's a long day for me. When I get home, I shower, cook, sit down and talk with either my parents or boyfriend (depending on who's house I'm staying at) and then if it's Monday or Wednesday I watch TV (Hello GoT and PLL!!). 

But I have made a conscious decision to read and write more, we'll just focus on the reading part for now. Normally I would stay awake till 11:30 so what I've proposed to myself to do is go to bed at 10 and read until I fall asleep - so far it's working well so I decided to finally spend my voucher in Waterstones and I came out with all of these beauties. 

So here is what I have bought:






Let me know if you've read any of them and which ones you think I should read first!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig