Monday 8 June 2015

Reaction | Pretty Little Liars S6E1



Since I started watching pretty little liars on DVD I have been obsessed with the show. I now own the first four seasons on DVD, expecting the 5th for christmas, and have the greatest thanks to Netflix for adding new episodes after it's aired in the US. Hello PLL fix! 

However, today I want to talk about the Season 6 Premier for the Summer of Answers because HOLY COW it was fantastic. 

Please don't continue if you haven't seen it - this post contains spoilers.

I knew the girls would escape from Charles dollhouse, and I had a feeling that he was a DiLaurentis but wow was I so unprepared for the revealing of a new girl. I also thought in the beginning that A was going to kidnapp Alison and she was going to do nothing. I'm glad I was wrong.

BUT I ONLY HAVE MORE QUESTIONS.

For a summer of answers the first episode only added more fuel to the fire and has got me so riled up I cannot wait to see tomorrows episode. 

On another note, HOW CUTE IS CALEB AND EZRA?! They never gave up on the girls even though they had been gone for weeks. Toby's turnaround from the police is just bittersweet too and perfect. 

What were your thoughts?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig