Tuesday 14 January 2014

Beauty Box Review #1

Glossy Box:


So as said in the previous post, Last Months Glossy Box was not my favourite. Infact I have only used ONE item that came in it. 

The Rituals Miracle Balm smelt amazing and I decided as my first go with it wasn't the best I may as well try it again. However, this just didn't live up to my expectations it was slimy and felt terrible on my skin. Hopefully some of you guys had a better experience!

The nail polish is a beautiful colour but its more summery than wintery and as its freezing outside its not colour appropriate. However it is going to be a feature on my nails as soon as the sun shows itself!

However this box was redeemed MAJORLY by Mabelline's Brow Drama. Possibly the only thing i have found that tames my flyaway brow hairs stay in place, and because they're so dark you can't even notice the fact that I am wearing it. Definitely be re purchasing this little beauty once I run out of my sample. Its a keeper!

Birch Box:

Twistband: I can now finally use a donut to do a bun with something to secure it. Loved this!

No4 Hairspray was lovely, don't use hairspray that much so its the perfect size and it kept my curls in place all night long.

Cheek and Lip stain and the Eyeshadow I haven't used yet so will have you check back to you on those. 

BeeKind body lotion wasn't a win for Birchbox. The smell is divine but I am massively picky with my moisturisers so this was a no no for texture. I don't want to put slime on my skin guys, its just wrong. 


So thats it for last months Boxes and the Result -

Most Used Products - BirchBox 1, Glossy Box 0

Stay tuned for next months Review.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig