Thursday 16 January 2014

The Mascara Stash

After having a conversation with my friend about our make-up collections I decided to take a look at mine into more detail. To which I discovered I only owned 7 mascaras, now I honestly do not know if this is a lot or not! I also always use them in pairs, usually. 

Here is my collection; 


From top to bottom:
Lash Blast Volume Waterproof Mascara by Cover girl. This is my go to if I am on holiday. Its nice for during the day just to give my eyes a little lift and as it is water proof it doesn't wash off in the swimming pool!
Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Holidays. This I have only used once, think I need to re-visit before passing judgement.
Loreal Waterproof Telescopic Mascara. There is so much hype about this but for me it just didn't do anything. I like it, and its pretty and the brush is really easy to use but it doesn't give me the look i want. I will give this another go and see if my mind changes, but this is my opinion for now. 
W7 Flirty Eyes flash lash effect. This was an impulse buy off of amazon which turned out in my favour, this is now used in my evening/party/going out look regime as it does wonders for my lashes. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to start out in make-up and wants a pretty girly flirty look.
Benefit They're Real. This infact is my only high end mascara and I love it. Again this is used on my evening/party looks because the brush allows you to reach every tiny little eyelash, even the corner ones, which just bring out my eyes and makes them shine. Must have and one I repurchase often!
Revlon Grow Luscious. This is used in my everyday make-up. It gives me that eye popping look when paired up which gives me a subtle but beautiful finish.
Collection Super Size Fat Lash Mascara. Used on top of the Revlon Grow Luscious it creates that finish touch us girls love. Just simple perfection to finish off any everyday look.


I think i have a nice collection of Mascara but would like a couple more just to give me the chance to play around a little bit. Any ideas? Let me know


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig