Sunday 26 January 2014

The Weekly Update #4




Work out DVD's arrived, but I am yet to use them | Was very healthy, little fruit pack, vitamin C drink and 750ml of water drunk in one day | found duck sushi, which oddly is very satisfying.





Learnt something new off of the Chewee Bars | Vampire Diaries is back!! Super excited | Went to the Cinema to watch the Wolf of Wall Street. Have to say I didn't think it was as good as everyone though it was!

Went skincare shopping | Thought this was just too cute not to share! | Did a photo shoot for my friends uni work. It was interesting.


Ended up having to hoover up a cricket as my friend dropped it while trying to feed her Chameleon/Lizard | Laughed way too much at Pointless Blog's Overgrowth game video! | Cooked my friend our favourite meal, sausage and ham tortellini in tomato and mascaponi sauce with garlic and rosemary bread on the side!



Must Watch of the Week: For me this week there isn't really anything I feel is a must watch. However I shall be starting to watch Breaking Bad very soon after i finish dexter!

Product of the Week: Zambuk. Winter is playing havoc with my lips and making them all dry and cracked. This is the only thing that has been my saviour.

Youtube Video of the Week: Possibly Troye Sivan's 2013 song. I just love it, watch it here. The beauty video on youtube this week that I feel you should all go and watch is Miss Gamoratzi's winter everyday routine, which you can see here. It is packed full of delicious products for your face which I will definitely be trying out a few of them!
Naughty Thing of the Week: Diet kinda fell away but I am eating only 1200 calories and I do not go over that!

Song of the Week: It's an oldie but I was watching TV and this song came on and brought back some nice memories I have had with someone who is no longer in my life. The music to go with this song is upbeat and just makes me bob my head and feel good while i'm driving. Listen to it here - Dreaming of You

Food this Week: DUCK SUSHI. Who even new this existed? Buy some and try it! Plus it's only 155 calories. 

Wishing For: February 10th. 



So that's my complete week, what did you do?
Let me know!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig