Wednesday 1 January 2014

Birch Box

Finally my BirchBox arrived!
I definitely ordered this too late so it only arrived 31st December which was perfect as it was the December Box!

Isn't it just so cute! I actually love the design of this box.



So as this was my first box I recieved a welcome letter! I have to say I'm enjoying this already! Now to Look inside -


So the first thing i noticed was the "BEST GIFT EVER" Card which I have to say if i lived in America would be the best gift ever as it was for $20 in Bauble Bar. I watch Eleventh Gorgeous and they rave about this shop. If you're watching this and you want the code let me know as it end 15th January 2014!!


Then there were these cards in a pack. Which when you turned them over gave you this -



A Look at all the products in their normal size, a tutorial and a card to share your stuff.



So Inside (from left to right) I received;
Twistband, £10.00 for a pack of 6; Chic Hair ties that keep hair secure without snagging or leaving ugly creases. Use for Ponytails or Buns - keep them on your wrist when they arent in your hair for a prettier looking band.
Number 4 Non-Aerosol Hair Spray, £18.50; Great for your hair and the environment, this botantical-rich formula provides flexible hold. After styling, spray product 10-12 inches away from hair for crunch free hold.
(Top) Jane Iredale Cheek & Lip Stain Forever Pink, £20.95; LOVE how cute and small this is! Per4fect for just testing. Two-in-one for a youthful, dewy pink flush for cheeks and a nourishing tint for lips. Apply to lips and cheeks directly from the stick and blend with fingers.
(Bottom) Almia Pure, Luminous Shimer Eyeshadow in the colour Chai, £12.50; An all natural, suits-everyone mineral eyeshadow to add a little festive sparkle. Apply one layer for day and build up for nighttime drama.
Nail Rock, Nail Glitter or Nail Velvet £6.99; Get the perfect festive mani with the glitter or velvet textures in these fab sets. Apply two coats of nail polish and dip your nail in the texture pot and brush off excess.
BeeKind, Body Lotion £12.95; Really looking forward to trying this out! A nourishing non-greasy formula (I'll be the judge of that!) with a fresh lemon verbana scent to keep skin hydrated all day. Massage into skin after shower or bath.




The little message on this was so sweet I couldn't not share it! 

Don't let dreams always be dreams.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig