Thursday 9 January 2014

Christmas and Birthday Haul


I decided to do these two posts in one as they are so close together. Yes today is my birthday and yes I have posted this today, I have the day off so I thought I may as well write a post!

Christmas:

Kelly Brook Handbag, White Lacey Top, Back Lace Black Cardigan, Navy Blue Leggings with a Shine and Hedgehog Socks. Estee Lauder Double Wear Face powder in Pebble, and Estee Lauder signature lipstick in Red. Ticket to see Shreck the Musical, £50 in cash, £20 cheque, £45 in New Look Vouchers. Two shades of red hair dye. Minstrels, Malteasers, Chock a Block Eaton Mess, Cadburys Chocolate Orange. Blossom Hill Rose Wine.

Birthday.
I have been ridiculously spoilt for my 21st Birthday;


Mac Book Pro with retina display, Travel straighteners and Hair dryer, External hard drive, money and lots of jewellery.








I hope you enjoyed seeing what I received I am very grateful to everyone who bought me a gift for christmas and my birthday. I am not intending to show off just to share my gratification.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig