Sunday 12 January 2014

The Weekly Update #2



Started Playing Sims3 Again | First Prizes for the Raffle



Dinner Made for my by Daddy (Pork in sage and onion stuffing with chips and cheesy beans) | Christmas Chocolate stash, this was NOT as nice as I was hoping it would be!


Party Games and Cake!



Started Series Three of Dexter | Look what I did to my car! Such an Idiot!


Must Watch of the Week: Dexter, Still! But Dracula and Sherlock are back on! Give them a watch too!

Product of the Week: Bovril. No this isn't anything to do with make up but it is making my breakfast routine much nicer. For anyone who doesn't like Marmite, try this instead!

Youtube Video of the Week: Haven't really watched many this week. Been too busy with my birthday celebrations.

Food this Week: So much pizza has been eaten this week! Dominos you are too good.

Wishing For: The will power to start my diet. Being lazy is just WAY too easy!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig