Sunday 19 January 2014

The Weekly Update #3





Birch Box arrived | Phone really wanted me to go to work. Was not impressed. 




Found some fitness inspiration






Went shopping (blog post to come) | Got my nails done and I LOVE the colour! | Spent my saturday night watching lost girl, ate two sausages as it was a fasting day and had a glass of Shloer, how sophisticated... 

Must Watch of the Week: Has to be Lost Girl. If you love mythical stuff then this is for you. Series Four has started and it's getting really really weird. This keeps you entranced and you just want to watch more. 

Product of the Week: Olay Beauty Fluid. I use this to moisturise my face before i go to sleep. My skin is silky smooth when i wake up and ready for a fresh face of make-up. 

Youtube Video of the Week: This week there have been two videos that I have absolutely loved. The first, totally non beauty but still definitely worth a watch, is Joe Suggs new video with Marcus Butler. The electric shock challenge, their reactions are just simply priceless, so glad they were caught on camera. See this here. The other is beauty related. I really liked this video because it shows if you use the right colours you can make it look good and branch out from neutrals for a change. (something i really need/want to do. Sometimes a neutral eye just isn't popping enough). Wonderful You aka Megs is absolutely stunning in this video and the purple is incredible. Zoe NewLove is also brilliant in this at directing exactly what to do to have this outstanding look. See this one here.

Naughty Thing of the Week: Bought myself some american goodies. Cannot wait to eat these yummy items. Blog post to follow.

Wishing For: I'm trying so hard to find somewhere near me that sells Urban Decay. I don't know if I am just blind or there is no where near me but as soon as i find somewhere I will be buying Naked 3. I really like that this palette is full of pinks. 


That's all from me,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig