Saturday 4 January 2014

The Weekly Update #1

It's 2014 and as promised trying out a few new frequent features, this one as a new title and layout. Hope you enjoy.



 


Broke my tooth eating Fritt | Had an emergency dental appointment | Lord of the Rings trilogy with my family after New Years Party.











Found this quote about the new year, loved it so thought I would share it | Finally managed to get my hair to go into a bun and stay | Wrapped some presents for the games next week



Must Watch of the Week: Dexter, I am totally hooked onto this and I stay up WAY to late watching this. Probably why I've been tired recently

Product of the Week: Benefit POREfessional. 

Youtube Video of the Week: This week its a video by Eleventh Gorgeous. Their Get Ready with me video inspired my New Years Make-up post! Watch it here.

Food this Week: I made my own homemade soup, added a little pesto and it tatsed incredible. So glad I made more than enough for one!

Wishing For: These four days to hurry up! I wanna be 21 already.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig