Tuesday 28 January 2014

The Shopping Splurge

I have been waiting to write this post for so long! Adding photos every time something arrived so I could show you all in one go! I am very impatient and I like to open everything. I would be rubbish if I was doing YouTube videos. 

This month I have been on a shopping spree in my two favourite places, Boots and Amazon and spent WAY too much money but hey it was my birthday so I am totally allowed right?

I'm going to start with the most boring things first. I bought a few items off amazon for my car. A couple morning I have been coming out to find my poor baby all frozen and I don't have an Ice scraper as I broke mine. I tend to tap them on the floor to get all the first and ice off but I may have hit just a little too hard and broken it.. which mean I now have to do the option of either way for my car windscreen to warm up from the inside, use de-icer (which I left in my friends car) or do the dangerous I might crack my windscreen and pour warm water on it to melt the frost. So naturally I do my most dangerous and less time consuming option which I DONT recommend you do because you can crack your windscreen and it really isn't worth it. With that in mind, here's what I bought;


Hurrah for the frost protector! This little baby keeps my windscreen free of snow and ice! 
Also treated my car to an air freshener and the new car smell has now gone after two years, so gutted. The green thing at the back (oh my description skills) is a cleaning wand used to clean the inside of the windscreen, when I am on my way home from a friends and I really don't want to wait for my screen to clear I give it a wipe with this and voila I can see. Luckily I'm also very short so I can drive when my windscreen is half de-misted too! Perks of being a shorty!


Then we move onto Boots. I was very kindly given a voucher for £25 and it was buy one get one half price! Yes, I spent a lot more than £25 but I got a lot for what I paid, I think. 



I went over the the bourjois stand and picked up another powder so I could keep one in my handbag. Been after these cheeky smokey eye sets from Bourjois for a while, finally have them. Of course with the buy one get one half price offer I treated myself to two! I got the purple one which is called Violet and the Pink one is Rose


I then went over to No.7 and picked up two lipsticks from their moisture range. I got colours Red and Mischief which is a beautiful baby pink colour. I also picked up Rimmels apocalyptic apocolips lip gloss. I am loving this so so so much. 


I also picked up some Carmex, my brother raves about this lip stuff and as the winter weather has taken a serious dislike to my lips I thought I may as well give it a go. I got it with a pink tint so it would look a little bit like a gloss. I have seen this conceler on many a youtube video and thought I may as well give it a go! I got Maybellenes FIT conceler in the shade 10, which was the lightest I could find. My skin is nearly white!


Then I picked up these two brushes, I realised my eye brushes were getting a bit old. They must be at least 8 years old as I can't seem to find them anymore so I settled for these two; The No.7 Eye colour brush and the 17 eyeshadow brush. 


I then decided that I wanted to try something to whiten my teeth, haven't used this much but hopefully it will work, I will let you know. 



If you are following me in Instagram you will see that I ordered these wonderful sweet of goodness. It was amazing. The cookie dough bites were lush! Well except the mint ones, they weren't but i do suggest you buy yourself some!


Yay, workout DVD's, I really need to start using them! I'm terribly lazy for the beginning of the year. I must do exercise, please guys give me a nudge!





So The above items I ordered all together but they delivered separately! I bought the BB cream for my Holiday coming up so i could cover up my sunburn, I can't go anywhere without getting burned. I'm like a heat attractant. I still do not know how to use the Rimmel Blush! If you guys have any tips please let me know and hopefully I can teach myself how to use this without making one cheek look like some kind of pink explosion on my face. I loved the apocalyptic lip glosses so much that I bought three more. I got the colours, Nova and Stenner. Beautiful. They are so pigmented I feel like I am wearing a lipstick with added shine. I also got the Bourjois felt tip eye liner, for someone who is a newbie to the liquid liner look this makes it SO much easier to apply this without it looking like a complete mess. I have heard a lot about Elf products but have never seen them anywhere, but then I found this eye primer on Amazon and thought this was a good way to get into the brand. I do not know how but I have misplaced my expert face brush from Real Techniques so i had to order myself a spare. Yes, I am still using this, if I find my other one I'll remember to inform you guys.

I have been wanted this MAC palette since I set eyes on this. I finally have it. This palette is a pre-made one called shop and drop and although the photo doesn't show it, the top right, is actually a baby pink colour and it is so beautiful and flattering for my face. I'm still amazed at how well pinks go with my hair, which if you didn't know is bright red!


This definitely isn'y everything I have bought but these are all the beauty bits. Hopefully have another haul for you guys later on this week. I have spent far too much money but then I am a girl, one of our many talents is shopping. Have a great week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig